If you are pregnant and considering adoption, a caring and experienced adoption adviser is here to answer any questions you may have. All birth mother services are free. Our role is to provide you with adoption education, emotional support and guidance. We can assist you in considering your available options in a supportive, non-judgmental manner, and without any pressure. Any decision you make will be respected. Should you choose to pursue adoption, we can help you create a unique adoption plan to best meet your emotional needs, as well as your comfort level. You retain the right to make all the decisions and all choices!
All of our placements are direct—there is no foster care. This means the family you choose can take the baby straight home from the hospital without the baby having to be placed in an interim home for up to a few months. We have many loving and stable families located across the United States from which to choose. Prospective adoptive families must complete an extensive home study in their state of residency prior to adopting, including medical, financial, criminal and child abuse background checks, so you can feel assured any family you choose will be fit and able to provide a warm, loving and nurturing home in which your baby may grow and thrive.
We are committed to helping you select just the right family. We want you to feel confident in your decision, knowing you have secured your baby’s future. Adoption is a wondrous life-giving option, and we are here to help assist you in any way we can.
Our services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- On-Going Emotional Support: A caring adviser is just a phone call away, 24 hours a day/7 days a week, to help provide you with ongoing emotional support and guidance throughout your pregnancy and even beyond!
- Financial Assistance: Most states allow pregnancy related living expenses to be provided, such as rent, food, maternity clothing, utilities, and transportation. We can discuss your states guidelines with you, and ensure you receive the assistance you are allowed. You will not be responsible for any medical expenses.
- Creating an Adoption Plan: We can assist you in creating an adoption plan specific to your individual needs, as well as your comfort level, including choosing the following: an open or closed adoption; to review prospective adoptive parent profiles; to speak to or meet the prospective adoptive family/families; to receive on going letters, photos, videos, telephonic contact and/or visits post-placement throughout the years to ahead.
- Legal Assistance: Adoption Consultants, Inc. will arrange free legal assistance for you with a reputable adoption attorney and/or licensed agency who will explain your rights and ensure your adoption plan is in accordance with the laws of your state of residency.
- Counseling: We advocate and encourage therapeutic counseling for all birth mothers to ensure you receive all the emotional support needed to make the right decision for you and your baby. Therapeutic counseling is available to you at no cost.
- Speaking with birth mothers: You may choose to speak with a birth mother who has previously placed a child for adoption.
Pre-Admittance to Hospital: We can help arrange for you to be pre-admitted to the hospital. Prior to your delivery, your hospital preferences will be discussed with you, such as: Who you would like in the delivery room; if you would like to be placed on the maternity floor post-birth; and if you would like to spend time with the baby. Your wishes to be conveyed to the hospital staff. We will remain in contact with you and the hospital throughout your stay and can also visit with you in the hospital, provided distance and circumstances may allow.
To learn more about our Birth Mother services and all the ways we may be able to assist you, visit our website: Birth Mother Assistance. Additionally, a Birth Mother adviser is available to you 24/7 – 7 days a week, so feel free to reach out any time! We are always here to offer you our support and guidance during this most difficult time. Private Birth Mother Line: (800) 605-4588; E-Mail: Info@AdoptionConsultantsInc.com; Facebook Private Message: Adoption Consultants Inc.